April 24, 2011

Zhen shi fan



Okay. So I got rejected by USM. Wasn't even called for interview. No dentistry, no pharmacy and not even dietetics. It was really a big blow.

What's left is NUS, AIMST and Manipal. NUS will be known any time now, and its bothering me a lot too. Wondering what course I would get. Wondering whether I could even get in.  Met quite a number of fellow applicants on ReCom and Lowyat. Some even have 4.0 with Band 6. Some with strings of A*s. Compared to them, my results are nothing to shout about. Even if I could get in, could I stand the stress studying with all these crazy people?


AIMST. Its one of my top choices. If I could get it it'll be perfect. I could study in a modern and nice campus with good facilities. Stay in Malaysia. Affordable fees. But problem is, places are scarce. Not even enough to accomodate their own foundation students. Will they take me in?

Manipal? I have some doubts now regarding this university. PIDC too. I don't know much about this college as well.



It's bugging me every moment I'm awake. This university thingy. What I can't stand the most is uncertainty. I don't handle it well. Sometimes I think. What's the use of such an ATAR? I can't further my studies in Australia. And not New Zealand. And I may not be able to pursue dentistry if I don't get a place in any of the above universities. I've always wanted to study in Adelaide. But my ambition doesn't allow me to. I have to choose either one. I want to get life. But some circumstances may stand in the way.




I may give up dentistry altogether. But will I regret in future? For not being brave and determined enough to pursue my dream?



I kept holding my tears back during the service today as what Pastor Chuah mentioned was exactly what I was going through. And whilst doing that, I opened my eyes and realised that the Pray and Believe banner was right in front of me. "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."- Matthew 21:22.

Was that intended by you, Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...