August 8, 2012

Farewell BDS 2




If we are going to start our second year next month, and we sent off our seniors, that means.. BDS batch 4 are going to tread on Manipal roads soon enough. Hmm. To be frank, I’m having mixed feelings about becoming a senior. All this while, I’ve enjoyed being under the care of my Batch 2 seniors. They’ve been a great blessing to me. Felt really sad when we sent them off.


They ushered us in with a heart-warming welcome party, and took good care of us ever since.

 
Realized that BDS 2 and 3 really experienced a lot together. 
We set off sky lanterns together, 


Rooted for BDS in Interbatch games together,


Celebrated birthdays together,


Together we ushered in CNY and Christmas,


 Went caroling together,


Went travelling together,


Studied together,



We even had our exams together. 

Being a little too dependent on them, I know it’ll be difficult for me to get used to not seeing them around. And a special thanks to those who’ve helped me a great deal, by teaching me, by encouraging me, playing along with my crappy-ness and lame-ness, by giving me pointers when I need them most, and giving me  encouragement, a hug, or even a comforting pat on the shoulder whenever my tears fall; you know who you are :)


Thanks BDS 2, wish you guys a smooth sailing journey as you all go through your clinical years. See you in MMMC Malacca soon enough! (you guys said second year will pass without us knowing :D)

P/S: If you happen to be a Melaka-Manipal Medical College Dentistry (BDS) student-to-be, do have a look at my senior’s blog - Crybabylair.blogspot.com, which is very helpful for newcomers. Look out for her posts tagged MMMC and Must read for newcomers. :)


Photo credits to: Christine, Tian Yuan, Laura, Ika, Yung Yee, Zheng Tao, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...