August 25, 2012

Desperate... for teeth


I am not a person who can remain calm and think positive in desperate situations. I get angry, lose my mind, break down, cry and everything.

Umpteen times since half a year ago I have been telling my mother to leave bottles leave bottles.. Only to find out that she did not leave any, trusting someone she knows to keep a set of teeth for me. I was like: ‘uh-oh‘ I had a bad feeling there and then that I will be left with nothing. Sure enough, one big bottle of nice, bleached, intact premolars were there waiting for me. I felt like crying.

Went to hospitals and clinics one after the other. Left bottles where I could, and got some teeth in bottles given by the clinic assistants. I just took whatever offered to me. Some clinics just turned me away saying they don‘t do extractions.



Just tried to sort out the little pool of teeth I collected. Here‘s a summary of my findings:
1. Lots of nice, intact premolars
2. Premolars with restorations
3. Terribly decayed molars
And here‘s a conclusion of my findings
1. No intact anterior teeth
2. No suitable decayed posterior teeth

The more I see them the more I depressed I am. Really envy those who can get the teeth without having to worry much.

I have no idea how I am going to get the teeth as instructed. There‘s nothing else I can do but pray and keep finding. Worse come to worst I have to pray that my classmates with extra will take pity on me of I don‘t have enough or don‘t get any at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...