August 21, 2012

21.8..2012


This long vacation didn't turn out how I expected it to. I am now downright moody and I can't wait to go back to Manipal. I don't know why at home I don't get any respect, recognition, and freedom. The 3 things that I need the most. Now all my efforts look so stupid when I look back, all those hard work for nothing, all the tears for nothing. 

Colossians 3:21. Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.
Ephesians 6:4. Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

I thought my hard work, my achievements would honour you, would please you. I am a sensitive person, a weak person, an emotional person that needs encouragement, needs support. But you seem to have crushed my spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...