August 7, 2012

Happy holidays!

Finally the long awaited vacation is here.But we arent home yet ): Spent the night at LCCT after our international flight from Bangalore, and sitting in McDonald’s waiting to catch the flight to JB which will depart in an hours time :) Traveling is a very hectic thing to me, especially when it involves taking three flights span over two days, and having to spend the night at the airport in between. Sigh.

University exams are finally over, which is a huge relief. Those days preparing for the exams, especially those days in between exams were terrible to endure. Spent our days with little sleep, and accompanied each night by cups of coffee. Never cried so much, never prayed so much.

T’was God’s grace that I was able to pull through all of this :) He gave me strength to carry on whenever I was on the verge of losing it. He strengthened me through my family and friends. :) And by His grace, I managed to qualify for all of the distinction viva voces. But my performance was, hmmm..May share about them later on. Mental + emotional + physical strain they were. After all these, I realised my results, D or P, does not matter. Back then I came to Manipal with the aim that I’ll pass everything and ascend one level at a time, smoothly, but I managed to do better than my expectations, and I should be contented, no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...