January 29, 2011

What have I been up to? (:


Hello! Must be wondering what have I been up to. Haha. 2 and a half months since I finished the WACE exam. Didn’t use my brain much ever since. Hmm. Can’t wait for school to start again or something. Or else my brain will get rustier day by day. XD

Okay. So back to the topic. What have I been up to lately?

..... BEEN WATCHING PPS ALL THE TIME! Haha. Until Solhah said in her tweets:

“apa luuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Stop watching please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD” “You've been watching PPS almost every day wey! :s”

Haha. Ma za yo. I’ve been watching non-stop. Because Steph Pei Ling keep on recommending nice Korean dramas to me! Hahahaha. I’ve watched 3 since, 2 more left. XD

Allow me to blabber about these shows for a ‘lil while please (:

Okays. First: Playful Kiss 韩版恶作剧之吻.This was the longest, cause in addition to the 16 episodes, I watch the 7 You tube Special Editions too! Haha.

This drama is nice, sweet and sad. Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyung Joong) and Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min) make a pretty cute couple (: There were funny scenes too when Seung Jo returns Ha Ni’s love letter after he corrected and graded it. Haha. And lotsa scenes when Ha Ni keeps on doing weird stuff. Haha. Genius Baek Seung Jo + Troublemaker Oh Ha Ni = ♥ (:


Watch the show and you’ll know how nice it is. I don't wanna reveal too much. Haha. And how pretty is Kim Hyung Joong! I say pretty cause he looks too perfect to be handsome. Haha.


*******


Second: He's beautiful 原来是美男.

This is my Favourite! ! Haha. Cause, nice show, nice songs, nice guys, and nice story! After watching it I finally know where Qing's pigbunny and MeiXian's msn display pic came from. Haha.

The story is about a pair of twins - 高美男 and 高美女. Haha. Ko Mi Nam, a singer had to go to the States for plastic surgery. XD So his manager fot his twin sister to impersonate him. Haha. So she joined A.N.Jell in his place, and had to move in with the other original members - Huang Tae Kyung, Kang Shinwoo, and Jeremy. Haha. In the end, all fell in love with her XD But each love story is special. (: TaeKyung slowly realised his feelings, ShinWoo knew she was a girl from day one, and cared for her all along, while Jeremy fancied her, and thought himself was gay. Haha.

And I like all 3 guys (: TaeKyung is cool and funny sometimes, especially when he pouts. Like this: 



 Haha. Shinwoo is warm and caring. Jeremy is adorable and cute (: But I like ShinWoo the most. He gives people a warm feeling. Like the tea he always makes for MiNam (:

Watch out for some special and touchy scenes (:
- MiNam cried after her first recording upon seeing TaeKyung.
- TaeKyung operating on pig and bunny.
- Jeremy crying on the bus.
- MiNam and TaeKyung lost in the woods.
- ShinWoo secretly followed MiNam in MingDong. 
- MiNam and her pig nose (:
and many more, I can't remember. (:

This drama made me cry the most. D: *Awesome. (: 



This is one sad part:


P/S: And first time I saw a person with so many problems! TaeKyung has night-blindness, seafood allergy, sesame allergy, is a cleaniness freak and doesn't like people to touch his body. Hahahaha. XD



******



Third: My Girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox 我的女友是九尾狐.


I just finished it today. Haha. Not bad la. But not as nice as MiNam o.o Miho, the nine-tailed fox (Gumiho), escaped from the temple with the help of Che Dae Wong, and stuck to him ever since. (: And you know la. 日久生情. Lama-lama jatuh cinta. Hahaha. Miho wants to turn into a human so that she could be with Dae Wong. And the story goes on.. Dae Wong helps her to keep the fox bead in his body for 100 days so that she could turn human, but they didnt know that  he'll die after the 100 days. When they find out, Dae Wong returns the bead to her before the 100 days are up. Then Miho could not survive and disappears at the end of the 100 days. But in the end, a miracle happens. Haha. Yay. And they're together again.

I left out a lot of details. But never mind. Go and watch then. Haha.

This show is sweet, funny and sad at the same time. And MiNam and che ru mi appears again in this show (: Watch it yourself to find out (:



Oh, and supporting role - Dong Joo also quite handsome, but he's not a good guy, so I don't really like him. Haha. 





I need a 'lil rest before starting to watch korean dramas again I think. (: IF I can control myself. Haha. See ya. (: Ka yi ge yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...