January 3, 2011

I dont wanna be killed by SolhahYouthfulstreet

Hello people! I have been delaying my blogging for like.. one month? I think I won’t be able to delay it any further, for fear that I will be killed by SolhahYouthfulstreet. Haha.


A cap of events since the last post? Haha.

16 December.  A day I can never forget because of all the fun and crazy things we’ve done. =) Went for badminton in the morning with Pei Ling, Tong, Siang and Teoh. As always, laughed a lot. Kena bully all that. Haha. Went SMKSP to jalan-jalan after that. Went to dewan and sat at the desks where our SPM seats were. Without realising that the SPMers still had a paper that day. LOL. Went chungky. Ordered fried rice again for the millionth time. Nice meeting up besties =)

Aha! Here comes the awesome part. STAYOVER AT SOLHAH’S HOUSE WITH YUBEI AND JULIETTE. Haha. I didn’t join them for shopping all that in the day. Solhah came and fetch me for dinner at Monsta Café with the girls, Jannah & Rabbani. XD Waited for them to come since 5, and they came at 7 plus. CURL HAIR, PLAY WITH BEAR BEAR WEAR GOWN SOMEMORE HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHA.  We mad girls ordered super big burgers and took photos all over the place! Hahahaha. The waiters must be wondering that these girls are crazy. Haha. Took lotsa pretty peektures of pretty girls. Heh. See see. XD

*photos taken from Solhah's album XD








After dinner we played a while (JANNAH CURLED MY HAIR TOO HAHA) and watched BOF together.  Haha. Then at night we watched a scary movie somemore. THE DESCENT. Awesome movie that was. Terribly gross and scary. Gave us creeps. Haha. Went down for 100 plus and ice cream at 2.48am in the morning. I CHECKED. 2.48 HAHA. Watched 2nd part after that but Solhah and Ju fell asleep. Haha. Yubei and I were awake all the way. I covered half my face with the blanket. Haha. We screamed a lot. XD Stayed up till 5 plus. Nehh. Surprised that I could tahan that long. Slept till 8 plus, woke up, prepared and had our maggi mee breakfast. Then guess what we did? WENT FOR BADMINTON AGAIN! HAHAHAHA. I wonder where we got our energy from. Seeing the number of hours we slept. HAHA. Went back after that. Miss the times though. Look forward to our next stayover =)

*****************

18th and 19th. Our Sunway College JB open days. Went back to help. =) Had lotsa fun joking and playing around with the fellow SAs :D Campus tours were fun! But I kept getting Mandarin-speaking families :X No transport back on Saturday. =( So had to stayover at Baa’s house with the others. Haha. Thanks baa =) We had fun. Had cake for KY’s bday, went playground, ride tiny bicycle, played boomerang, had dinner at masterchef. XD Kek Jin even made my hair curly with the Pucca head. Haha. Played Tumblin’ monkeys the next morning. XD

I SYCJB Open Day. Can I come again for the next one?
Please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...