April 15, 2010

Ipoh~

Hello.
Sem break.
And Cheryl Ting vanished from the net for a few days for an important mission:

Mission: Eat eat eat
Location: Ipoh, Sitiawan


Left JB saturday morning by train, reached late evening :)

Got to see the sunset :) So pretty.

Miss gugu's house so much, and gogo too :)

Gogo


Pity Esin was in NS. Didnt get to meet her :(


You know, Ipoh food are awesome. Yum yum. Haha. The 4 days there - eat eat eat. Sebelum makanan dicernakan, kita makan lagi. Fulfilled the aim of my mission (;

Teh C
Chee cheong fun
Wan tan mee
Claypot chicken rice
Hor hee
Ngar choi gai
Laksa
and dot dot dot.
I could imagine tky's saliva xDD
Uncle Peter said it was a 'must' to bring us a restaurant for chinese dishes xD He calls it the 'no class restaurant' :)

It was super hot, super cramped, waited super long, but the food was awesome. No lies there. 

Dad and I at the 'no class restaurant'.

LaLa~ My favourite~
丰富 sia~

Life in Ipoh?
Not much.. Only eat eat eat~ and sms whole day :) 

Didn't do any climbing this time. Tsunami ><
Uncle Peter was disappointed. He has been looking forward to bringing me to climb ><

Eat.

Eat.

Eat again.


Eat.

Eat eat.
Eat eat eat.


...

Went to Jusco Kinta City one day (forgot which -.-)
Happy sia. Cause I bought a book :) 

 The art of racing in the rain xD


Papa bought a book too><

 三字经. -.-

Eat.

Eat eat.

Eat.



Finally - Tuesday.

Went back to sitiawan :)

Eat eat again.

光饼 in ayer tawar ~



But now the 'gong piang' not as nice already. The standard dropped. 
'Lao ji'.

Besides eating.. I went back to see my beloved. 

My beloved.. uncles, aunts and cousin :)
Especially Gingging Jiejie <3 I missed her so much :) 

She said : '你再长高我就不要跟你好了!' Haha.
Relak ar. I sudah sampai limit ><

Gone other places too~
Lumut.
Marina Island.

had dinner with 3rd uncle and family :)


Then.. Back to JB the next day.



I love Sitiawan. I love Ipoh.


You still sayang me :) And I sayang you too :)


I'll come back :) 6 years later. Wait for me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...