May 30, 2010

BFFs

A conversation between my dad and me just now.

Cheryl: Pa, You see,we are seperated.I'm in Sunway, Pei Ling in EC, Pin in MMU, Shahira in UiTM, Tong in Renaissence, Poh pei in UCSI.
Dad: It's like that one la. Everyone's pursuing their own future. After some time some of you may forget each other.Later on everyone will have their own friends, you also have new friends what. As time passes you all sure will lose touch one.

You all will never leave me behind.
You all always look back and ask: Where's Cheryl?
You all will never lose me.
You all worry about me in the water, knowing I can't swim.
You all tolerate my childishness.
You all teach me to grow up.

Wherever I go, wherever you go, I love you, I remember you.
Now I have new friends, but nothing will beat the relationship we had.
To me, we are BFFs forever. I hope it's the same to you.

Cheryl Pei Ling Koala Eyra Tong Poh pei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...