September 13, 2010

Playground

Friday night dear texted me and said she wanted to go to the playground. I wondered. "Huh? Playground? For what?" But still agreed to accompany her.Haha. She's my dear what :D

So we went on Saturday. Haha. Two crazy fellas. Went playground at ten in the morning to get sunburnt. D:



Hmmm. Turned out that she wanted to practice che ling. Lol. But we ended up singing, playing, chatting and taking peektures xD We even recorded the song Seri Perling. Keep on NG. Siao. :DD I even changed the lyrics of xing qing as we were looking at the sky :D



I really miss old times. Back then.. We used to play there too. With Suz Zane. We used to walk back and walked cross the playground as a shortcut. We used to.

We are still as childish as before. =))
Sometimes, living in the past isn't a bad thing after all.


Ily dear. 
Friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...