June 14, 2011

Bye bye :)



I'm officially out of job now. :)
It's hard to decide whether I love or hate the job. Maybe both?
Yet, I became used to it. Used to seeing the kids, seeing my colleagues, and doing what I do day after day.
Life without these feels like there's something missing.
To think about it, I really miss them.
Miss them telling me what had happened in school, what happened at home, and everything else they liked to share with me.
I loved listening. It made me feel like a friend.

I wonder how are you kids doing too. I didn't tell some of you. Especially the lower primary ones. I didn't know how to. Sorry. 

Sorry for the harsh scolding all the time. I had to. :)

Even without me, be good please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...