July 2, 2011

Rewind: 11 June 2011



11 June 2011


Went out with my girl BFFs to our most frequent hangout place - Jusco Bukit Indah. Haha. Actually Pei Ling and I had a craving for Shilin Chicken Chop since dunno how long ago. So we planned to get it settled once and for all. Hahaha. Asked Eyra out too. :)

Didn't know that Poh Pei's worked at Jusco. I had the shock of my life when I passed by her shop. Haha. Eyra didn't tell us about it (meant it as a surprise), but we found out ourselves. Padan muka datang lambat lar. Haha.

So we did have our Shilin Chicken Chop. Yum yum. Three of us shared one, and we talked as we ate with Poh Pei on one of the seats. Haha. And took pictures as well. Didn't care that there were people walking by. Chatted till Poh Pei had to get back to work :) Continued our chat at the dessert shop (I don't know its name) and we sat there and talked for like.. more than an hour? Haha.

A good day chatting with BFFs totally made my day. :) Photos here! And we planned another outing on the 25th, but it turned out to be different from our initial plan. Heh. Will get to that another day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...