February 23, 2012

Home (:



Having blogger’s block, no joke. Hmm, still remember the days when I could write everyday, and put in effort to maintain my blog, but now the enthusiasm is no longer there. Look what is BDS doing to me?! Haha. 

It’s weird seeing everyone else so excited throughout the hols, everyone else so unwilling to return to Manipal. Having really drastic mood swings nearing the end of hols, as part of me can’t wait to go back. Life away from home still means more freedom. And I love freedom (: But the other part of me hates the start of a new block (Urghh, study.) and can’t bear to leave Malaysia (family and friends make me feel at home. ♥) Sigh, what to do. 

Holidays was fun, the meeting friends and eating part. Glad that I was able to catch a few friends – Solhah, Tong, Michelle before they leave for studies. Sorry to some of you that I couldn’t meet – Juliette, Qing… And Ging2 Jie! I promise I’ll come and see you next hols, dad says we can go back kampung in August yay! :D

Outings, catching up, having fun… I’ll let the pictures speak in my place. (:

Au revoir Solhah dear and Happy Advanced Birthday!  
@Hwa Mui Kopitiam & OverTime

Church and my Church buds! 
@HLCE


Sing K and farewell to Michelle :)
@Loudspeaker Karaoke Mount Austin


Meet up with high school besties!
@City Square JB



See you guys in 6 months time. (:

Photo credits to Michelle S., Kimyung T., Yubei W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...