September 12, 2012

Too bored to think of a title.

I waited for the holidays with anticipation even during Block IV. The stress was so overwhelming that I... err... cried a lot. I chose not to go on the tour with they all, as I thought if I have more time to spare in Malaysia, I could go back to Sitiawan. Sigh. If I only knew things would turn out like this, I would have gone along with them.

I spent the first couple of weeks waiting for him to come and visit me, and when he was finally going to come, something happened at my home. Ahh.. the timing. Of all times! Hey, I haven't seen you for more than one month! I'm going crazy soon! Lalalala.

And yes,I am so bored that I am going to go crazy soon. And it's too late to sing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...