October 19, 2012

Back to school

I'm officially a sophomore now! 

 Big hello from BDS 3! :)

Came to realise that this is my first post since I touched down in India. Been so busy these few weeks that time seems to be passing very fast. 

Academics, practicals, non-academics takes our breath away. Something that I always say: no time to catch my breath. Second year is so much different from our first year. No wonder the seniors always said: Wait till you get to second year. 
But unfortunately, the faculty set us a shockingly different timetables compared to the one BDS 2 had. And because of this we have shorter break times, longer class hours and lectures in the afternoon. I still cannot accept the afternoon lecture part. Always feel so sleepy during post-lunch class hours. At least last year during practicals we get to move about and do work without much mental concentration needed. Sigh.

Subjects are also entirely different. Things like pharmacology, pathology and microbiology didn't manage to spark my interest the way Anatomy and Oral Biology used to. Sigh again. Well, guess maybe I still need some time to appreciate these subjects. And goodbye for now, dead tired after the Rangoli episode just now. Nights world! Hopefully I will get the chance to update soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...