July 3, 2009

Undescribable day

The bad mood yesterday of course didn't go away so soon.. Went to school moody..But thanks to my friends~ Poh Pei,Zai,ZY,Hira,W Thing,K Wen,WH.. Had a nice chat, made me laugh a lot.. :) BTW, thanks Hira for 'saving me'..
Poh Pei almost fell from the stairs,gave me a fright.
Zai mimicked me taking orders from customers.. For goodness sake, I'm not like that, OK??
POh Pei made me laugh again by asking me holiday want to go 做功课(means do homework)or not? (she means做工go work)hahaaa..

*****************************


After school went to Le Curry.. Had a nice lunch with piggy micky..But the best thing was I met Rachel & Yee Hsien there:)Havent seen Yee Hsien for a loooong time..He kept making funny faces.. Made me laugh..(Rachel said Cher Wei slimmed down..hmm..looking forward to see that..)













*****************************


Went back to school for library duty but ended up playing & sleeping in the Prefect's Room..

*****************************



My Kak Su will be leaving our school by next week..:( I really can't bear to see her leave..Sigh..Known her since I entered Form 1..She's really nice to me.. Can't imagine how the next Library assistant will be..?? Hz..My Kak Su~~Sad:(








*****************************

Tomorrow have to go to scul..I don't like.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...