September 28, 2009

2809

Happy b'day koala,happy b'day to me,happy b'day siang :)
Haha. Nice day.
Once the clock struck 12, my phone was vibrating non-stop.
B'day messages was flowing in..
(thats why I meant to sleep after 12)
Lol. Had quite a time replying too.
And the first was-

Joanna!! Haha. I <3u

Nice to receive b'day blessings. =)
I love this time of the year. =)
Friends with their lovely wishes.
Warm and heartfelt <3.
from AYF
(This was fr the pervert gang! & weiwei =)

Dear made this=) so sweet.

this is the souvenir from peiling(bukit ketam)

How i wish this was a present.. But it isnt. Sosad. Its weihan's book. =)


haha. Nice b'day.

But overall~
quite a bad day.
physics spoilt my day!!!
57% - C5
Sigh..
no mood to post my results.
will post them after i got all of them~
Anyway. Happpy B'day koala again!!!
-smile-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...