September 27, 2009

BBQ!!!

Yo!! Had a nice time these few days..
haha, BBQ!!! Pity those who missed it last night.

We went in YeeHsien's car. His driving scared me... Brr.. The speed meter went from 80 to 90, 90 to 100, 100 to 110.. Arghh. My heart couldn't keep still.. Brr. Scary.

Haha. Reached Hillville. Rachel and I spent the evening at the swing. Watching sunset.. Lol. so sweet. Stayed there till it got dark. Told her I'm gonna get married in Hillville :)Can spend honeymoon there too :)


Went to the pit. Hunting chicken wings and potatos.. Haha. Nice chicken wings.. Mmmm.. Lol. I din have the chance to shoot a pic of YeeHsien wearing high heels~ (Those who were there know why. Haha.:)

It was HOT, really, and we smelt barbequeey~~ haha..

& the youth celebrated our B'day for us!! oh, how I love them. Haha. tiny jelly mooncake as b'day cake :) We are september babies!!(yeehsien, yenhuay, jaslyn, charmaine and I).. Haha. and Charmaine was the b'day gal for the day!!And we got presents and cards.How I love my card and panda.



Thanks guys, they're lovely. :)

Haha. Played till 11 something..Had fun in the cabin too =)My stomach hurt so much last nite. Lol.Anyway. Had lots of fun. & I love my friends :)

Alas, and I am more and more convinced that Johann is a freak. Just look at his pic.






























Haha.And we're going Doulo's next Sat!! Wohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...