June 17, 2010

recap

Whee~ Tomorrow's the day. Church camp! The long-awaited.
Excited sia. A bit malas to blog now.
But I know I have to if I wanna talk about past events =))
because I know once I come back I'll be blogging bout the camp xD

I'll write a short recap ba =))

Friday 11.6.2010

Ausmat peeps went to Mind Twister together =) 
At first didn't want to join, but Jiejie ask me go, 
as we seldom had the chance tohang out together.

Had fun celebrating Beibei's birthday and the end of EE. 
Played 'werewolf' xD A 'somehow upgraded' version of murderer.
I played two times when I was there. Two times I was a werewolf.
Two times kena FORFEIT.
Ish.
It was soooo embarrassing.
First time Jiajie and I kena wear bikini. 
asaddafdhasgfjafsjagkjklsdjgl....
But looking on the bright side, mine was not as bad. xD
Jiajie had to put two balloons as fake BOOBS! HAHAHAHAHA.
Second time kena tickle. -.- 

BAD LUCK, huh?

After taking group pic and Beibei cut cake, went back.
But we were still LATE FOR PHYSICS. Ish.
But anyway, had fun. And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Beibei.
Sorry I was in camp and forgot to wish you the day itself =((

Saturday 12.6.2010

Went for SA workshop. =)
We reached so early that we wondered if the workshop was cancelled or not.
HAHA.

It was nice. And I learned.

We played a couple of games. =) I still remember:

[Muthu stays in log cabin, rears dogs, plants durians, and drives a motorcycle.]

Hahaha.

And then Jiajie, Abbie, Ateqah and me kena o.O
Change facial expressions -.-
Very 'diu lian'. =( Can belive Eric actually uploaded it on youtube.
Haha. But Jiajie said 'luckily youtube cannot tag people'. HAHA.

Then we were required to choose a type of stationary that represents ourselves.
I'm STICKY NOTE xD

After the workshop they went Jusco to celebrate Qing's birthday.
Sad. Had to wait for cousin to fetch me, couldn't go.Sorry Qing =((

Me and Ju went to marketing dept to kacau Gwyen =))
Haha.
Played with meimei and hunk2. Lols.=))
Gwyen said I'm too stressed up, seeing the way I squeezed hunk2.
xD


Sunday 13.6.2010

Met my church buds again. So happie. =)) 
But they will be going to Singapore Zoo the following day.
==
Only I couldn't make it. A bit disappointed. 
=((


Monday 14.6.2010 Tuesday 15.6.2010 Wednesday 16.6.2010

Nothing special. A week flooded with maths investigations and test.
-.- Got a couple of EE papers back. Ish.
Can't bear to take a second look at my marks. 
Especially EALD. 
I 'sibeh pekcek'.
And Bio. Haven't got back the marks yet. 
But I know what to expect, since I didn't finish the paper. =((

Thursday 17.6.2010
 
TODAY! Mr. Alan freaked me out by mentioning that he calculated our 
Mock ATAR. -.-
He talked for about 40 minutes =.=
Stating the asjgakfgkagkadg statistics,
adfagdghfasjgd percentages. Ish.
It's scary.
And he says he's going to stick the results on the notice board downstairs.
-.-
>.
And I did something today =)) 
Something 'shhh' =))




Confirm ponteng-ing tomorrow =)) 
Twin sharing Moeba partner!
Volleyball Rachel baby xDD
Love you all. 
We WILL have fun =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...