July 17, 2010

Raving

Sorry to the people I have scolded these days.Esp Terence and KangYi.
Kang Quan & Hui Bing too. Sorry that I gave you a shock.
I admit. I was super annoyed and super annoying.
2nd semester. A bad one. Have problem catching up,too many things to do, pressure, sad people around me.. Lotsa personal problems and stuff.
Feel like screaming. Feel like crying. Feel like hiding.

Ausmat.
I was told.. it was challenging.
And it is. It is challenging me to my limits. 
Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.

Academic-wise, struggling. Unit 3B is really damn freaking difficult compared to 3A.
Chemistry. I dont get what Mr.Alan says.
Physics. As usual, one word - DIE.
Maths. Argh. The lecturer. =X
EALD. The tasks are much more difficult.
Bio. Genetics.. interesting. But difficult. ><
Plus only 2 months to complete everything before our mock. Josephine is right. It's tougher for us Jan peeps compared to them.They are already used to rushing syllabus and coursework.

Wonder whether I can make it or not.Felt like quitting. But I cant. Dad and mum nags me. That I didnt put in enough effort.Being scolded a bloody fool for scoring 60+..
You think I wanted to? Who doesn't want to get good results?? You think it's that easy? 

The responsibilities are also taking their toll on me. Summer night tickets, we have problems selling them. At least the camp is over now. Preparations have to be done prior summer night, meaning it will halve study time. On and off events already made mum going to blow her top anytime.

Sigh. Problems. 
I feel like saying goodbye and hibernate in a cave.
At least I can escape. Im tired of living up to everything.

Tweet a lot nowadays. Ranting. Mumbling. At least it makes me feel better.
A bit, at least. 

Thanks.For comforting me, for encouraging me. Qing, baa and di. Hope I wont disappoint everyone.

Qing, jiayous. I know you feel infinity times worse than me now.
But you still encourage me. you. You can pull through this :)

Speaking of rants, raves, grumbles and frustrations. A big sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...