July 24, 2010

Pleyrapinton (:


Shahira and Koala came back, yay (:
So we went for dinner in Jusco Bkt Indah.At first thought mum wont let me go.. Since she didnt allow me to go with Ko Liang, Qing and Solhah.
But I guess she's okay with us girls going out. Hehes.
Pity Koala left in a while. Didnt talk much :(
It isn't my day. LOL.
Due to miscommunication I landed in front of PL's house and they landed in front of my house -.-
Then I accidentally broke something in Jusco and had to pay.
Sigh.
.......

But anyway, love hanging out with them, exchanging stories.. (:
Took one hour to finish our dinner. Haha.
Cause we had too much to talk :D

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


Yay. See you girls next time. (:
Jom let's go KL, Malacca and Singapore end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...