August 8, 2010

I will make it.

I read the letter once again. Once again, I cried reading it. Sorry. It didn't put a stop to my tears, like what you hoped it would. It made my tears fall even easily.

It was a letter of motivation. But also a letter of high hopes.I know you trust in me, that I can make it. And how much you want me to make it. You put high hopes on me, hoping I can do you proud. In him too. I want to make it too. It's my desire. My dream.

Knowing your hopes,I cry more. Cry when you're disappointed. Cry when I feel I didnt give my all. Cry when I achieved more than expectations.

I will continue to pray. For you, and for me.

I will press on,
and make it all the way till the end,
which will also be my new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...