August 29, 2011

Countdown-ing


Finally. I would say. In two weeks' time I'll be starting my university life, far far away. The past few months I've been waiting and passing time, hoping that the day will come soon. And time has been ticking away. 9 months of holiday is tiring. Tired of waiting, tired of staying at home, tired of thinking why I'm not allowed to go out, have fun, and enjoy the last few weeks in Malaysia. Fml.

I think almost everyone has settled down in their new lives, so I'm sorta forgetten. Rot rot rot, rot away at home. Trying not to mind so much, but I never succeed.

Been excited since the decision of accepting the offer was made. Happy that I was to start school, make new friends, study, learn new things, and stuff. But as the days come nearer, the worries begin. All sorts. I'm not gonna rant here. But in my diary instead.

Till now, I still have regrets about my choice. Actually didn't really have a choice. The offer came first, and there was a short time limit for me to accept the offer. It's God's plan. He knows I'll be undecided and tempted by other offer, and as a result make a wrong choice. So it this is what happened. But nothing can be done now. It's THE PATH I suppose. So even though I was quite dejected after hearing good news from other (maybe better) choices, all's set.

Been busy these days preparing. Have to see Dr.Lou lot more frequent cos I'm not gonna see him till February. Been in an extremely bad mood too. And Dad & Mum are making it worse. They've been nagging like never before. Like they're nagging for the next six months at one go. And giving super in-constructive advice for my packing.Been repeating the same things for weeks and talking to me like I'm some 3 year old kid.  Feel like committing suicide. Grr.

I think I can't arrange my thoughts properly now. And I don't feel like talking to others right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I totally understand your feelings. Don't worry too much, things won't turn out to be so bad there. Everything is already arranged. Just trust in God to lead you from here on. You'll see HIM work wonders there. :) If there is any doubts, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...