August 10, 2011

Happy 2 weeks, my new friend! :)



Spent 2 weeks with my new friend. Haven't decided whether to make it a 'he' or 'she'. Haha. At first wanted to get Galaxy Ace, but didn't want to spend so much, so decided on getting a Galaxy Mini.

But didn't know it was too popular or what. Asked around everywhere. No ready stock everywhere, had to wait at least one week. >< Since I was supposed to accompany mum for her medical checkup in Singapore, so hunted for it there :) NO STOCK EVERYWHERE TOO. But placed a booking with MobileSquare in Far East. Cheapest price in Sg I reckon :)

^Original in sealed box!
(It was opened by my aunt when she collected it for me)

^Deboxing is always fun! Though I couldn't do the honours of breaking the seal :D


^Everything!

I have not taken off the plastic on the screen yet. Gonna get a good screen protector before I dare to take it off. I don't think it's Gorilla Glass. XD

I didn't regret getting this instead of Ace. :) There's swype, I can make do with the camera, and I could download lotsa great apps from App Market. It's really good enough. Even mum was impressed with all the functions it holds. :) 

And it's in steel grey! Cooler compared to the lime green or the white variety :D 

(Y)

Only one wish of mine - Hope it lasts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...