April 21, 2012

Midst of block III exam



Just had our Anatomy spotters exam for this block, and there's a sudden eagerness to blog.

Spotters.. found it much easier compared to previous blocks. Silly me went wrong at places that I shouldn't, but it was generally okay. One more paper down means 7  more to go. 4 theory papers, 1 viva, 2 practical papers.Not sure how would I cope this block. I seem to have lost my momentum after the February break. Plus the tiredness I feel all the time makes it worse. Hmm, I'll have to pick myself up soon. :)

Shed quite a lot of tears this block. Thankful for the people the Lord placed around me. Sisters,boyfriend,friends,seniors, they make my life a happier one. :) Thanks for the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...