July 5, 2013

10,9,8,7,....

Yup, counting down the days to University Exams now. 10 more days left. Its too late to regret wasting time, too late to regret not doing constant revision all this while. But even if I manage to turn back time, it'll still be the same. I'd still leave everything till last minute. Haha. Some habits just die hard.

Been waking up late in the morning, chilling with coffee in the afternoon while studying, and Skype-ing with Mark at night. Deep down I know this way of spending my study break isn't right, and I'm bound to regret. But I actually feel much happier this way. The Cheryl in first year was a wreck.. studying with a tensed up mind, didn't leave her books, from twilight to wee hours of the night, crying because of stress. I really can't bear to look back and remind myself of the nightmare I went through. I just cannot bring myself to care for good results anymore. I know that I can clear this examination, that's good enough for me. Also grateful to the one who has been with me throughout all the ups and downs, each and every test, egging me on whenever I felt like giving up. Thank you Kheng Jung.

Come what may, I'll face it with a more relaxed and open mind compared to last year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...