May 22, 2013

22.5.2013

Second year of BDS is coming to an end. Vino was right, second year really passes without you knowing it. Finally we are experiencing the mixed feelings that our seniors once felt when the day
of return is near.

Practical-wise, no backlogs for now. Hope I can keep it up and finish on time. Prostho viva is over, Denture processing and Class III teeth arrangement are still going on. But I’ll finish on time before competency test next week, all thanks to Gabriel who let me complete my Occlusal rims and articulation at his place.


Theory-wise, everything is fine as well. Just that I have to buck up and get serious about Block IV and final exam preparation. Filled up the university examination application form and soon enough we will be asked to pay the fees. Haha. $$

Have to start getting instruments and textbooks soon as well. $$ again. Praying hard that everything will go smoothly without much worries. :/ 

Just tidied up my locker in the Faculty today and packed away my Conservative instruments under my bed. Felt a bit sad when I threw away the impressions, failed acrylic denture bases, special trays and all those stuff we did in our first year. Well, it’s time to move on. :) More things to be worked on in the future. 

Guess that’s all for the time being. :)  该收拾心情开始准备考试了!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...