October 14, 2009

2day


Dad took the beehive home! It was on a tree near our house.. Has been haunting me for months. But somehow, the bees migrated. Lol. Luckily. And dad brought the hive home =.=
Today? Nothing special. But thanks to pohpei they all, I managed to finish 5 pages of chemistry.. Aww.. (which usually I will giv up after attempting 2 or 3 ques.. =.=)
Poh Pei's gonna wait for wei han until his NS is over?? Idk. Its a prank. but we shall see.. (those two are compatible, believe me :P)
I saw teoh 'under torture' playing skip. You should see his face!! He must have had a bad time controlling himself from saying foul words!! Lol. Poor thing, with the sweat & everything.
And is it so obvious that now even koala knows?(bang wall). =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...