October 12, 2009

Uncertainty, uncertainties.

Uncertainties??
Ya, that's what that has been occupying my mind..
Dunno what to think, dunno what to do, dunno what to expect.
SPM nearing, I become more & more uneasy.
Elders,parents,relatives all are waiting to see what is going to become of me.
I need As. But can I get what I want?

I've tried revising.
But the more I revise, the more I realise I dont understand.
The more I study, the more I lose confidence.

Mood swings.
Until I don't feel like updating.
Dont know what to write.
Till now I dont know what I'm doing.

Koala read it. She said it was touching.
It was the 3rd time I wrote my heartfelt words, and the 2nd time I cried writing.
Friends are really close to my heart.




Miss YF.





Sungai Long? Reluctancy.





Business? Dont even think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...