March 1, 2010

I love saturday xDD

Whee~~
Saturday went back to SMKSP.
Wahaha. There was a CNY celebration xDD
I went back for fun.
Catch up with my friends~
Aiya. Means I sibuk la.
Ish, why wasnt there celebration of this kind when we were still there?
-.-"

I didnt expect it was such a grand affair.
Wow.

Wow.
But there was lion dance.

Wow.
There was PPD people there.

Wow.
Got 'tang yuan'.
(I helped to wash the cups without having to eat any -.-)

Wow.
Saw Mr. Lai again.

Wow.
Nice drama on.

 Wow.
Our 'gang' met again.

We these bunch of 'cranky' seniors sat at the teachers row.
We sat on chairs.You know? CHAIRS.
Whee~~
Juniors~ Enjoy the floor.. xD



 


We went to Le Curry for lunch together.
Wow.
I so missed the food there :)
Havent eaten there since.. The week before SPM?
Heard its going to move. Aww.
Such a pity.

Supposed to go Hutan Bandar / Taman Merdeka after lunch.
For the Bio Investigation thingy.
But it was erm.. Called off.
Cos thinesh had no car -.-" Couldnt drive us there.

So..

I went to CS with my friends~
Whee~
*clap clap*

Catched Percy Jackson and the lightning thief xD
Wow.
Logan Lerman has like the most gorgeous eyes in the universe ;0
Mesmerising.
Opps xDD
The movie was awesome.
Especially CG effects :P

CG effects. Lol.

Wheee~
Boom! Now i know Tsunamis are caused by the son of Poseidon :P

But they tricked us -.-"
It was like 'oh, the end, come on, toilet time.'
Everone rose and moved out.
and upon reaching the door,
We only realised it wasnt over yet.
So we sank our buttocks into the first row seats -.-"
La~ La~ La~

Ish. Compared to the lame Jumper.
Percy Jackson is an Awesome movie. A must watch!
:)




I Logan Lerman xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...