March 26, 2010

Ist ME class~

Today's the day (:

We had our first ever ME class.
And guess what? It was in the lecture hall (Y)
Wahahahahaha. Our 1st time in the lecture hall.

ME. . . . .
To me its like : . . . .
I cant get what the lecturer says, although he's using a mike.
But they all can still laugh.
Ouch.
I dont even get the joke -.-
But I did get the part that he said :
You can go to the toilet. Just stand up and go. But make sure come back lar.
(Y)

The guys were plO. They can still play DOTA at the back of the hall ><
*thumbs up.
The evidence~~




I even saw Ko liang reading newspapers o.o

I was bored. So i kacau-ed Yubei through sms.
But she wasnt fooled >< She knew it was me ><

asdfghjkkjgdfghjsdfghh -.- bored.


*sorry wanqing, you're not in :( 
you were down there :(


ME = boring. Sigh. But I'll appreciate if it's in the lecture hall everytime xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...