March 27, 2010

Majlis Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang xD

 The "pelajar cemerlangs". Haha.
Kok Yuan,Kai Wen, Eyra, Me,Pin Pin, Pei Ling, Nabila, Wen Qian

 In the furnished school toilet xD



Went back to school today for the Majlis Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang (:

Fun, but torturing.

It was still okay before entering the hall. At least we can chit chat in the classroom.

But after entering the hall, we had to listen to more than one hour of speeches.

asdfghjkadfghjk...

Pengerusi PIBG, Pengetua, VVIP -.-

And PeiLing & Koala sat so far away :0

I was almost bored to death.

Sigh.


After the majlis, we had lunch together at Chungky.
Haha.


 Koala and me in Nabila's Ford xD


PeiLing Me and Eyra in Chungky :)


Nice to be together with my buddies <3
Pity I couldnt join then in K-box. :(

Peiling,
Koala,
Eyra & Tong,
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...