October 10, 2010

I want that cute lil' tooth.





Went for follow-up at Dr. Lou's on friday. :)
Though it was long, torturous and caused my teeth excruciating pain,
I enjoyed watching the revolving molar! Hahaha.

Apparently Dr.Lou got a figurine from overseas.
A gigantic molar figurine. Surrounded by little people working on it.
And it revolves. :D
Hahaha. So cute.
Feels like a musical box under the accompaniment of the usual music in the clinic :))

I want one too. It's cute. :)


The kakak told me it was a 'Pre-molar', the 'gigi terbesar dalam mulut'.
LOL. I giggled when I heard that.
I had 2 pre-molars extracted and they definitely don't look like that!
Molars are the largest teeth.
And only molars have roots that branch out like that.
Including wisdom teeth, they are also molars xD
Luckily doctor didn't hear that. I think she'll get murdered. =X
Hahaha.



Haha. Enough of teeth.
Yesterday Ah chai gugu, Yeefeng jiejie and family came visiting =)
Had dim sum for breakfast together.
(Didn't really enjoy though, with the teeth pain and the dontliketoeatmeat disorder)
Couldn't eat much.

Spent one afternoon keeping an eye on Joshua.
Haha. Only 3 years old, and already so intelligent.
Bravo. :D

Joshua playing with scissors and paper xD

Didn't know what to do to keep him occupied, so I opened M.Paint and let him doodle. xD He's quite a natural with computers. Kids nowadays...

  His masterpiece

When the refridgerator repairman came, Joshua was very curious and kept playing with his tools and asking what they are. :D
I see an engineer in the making! Haha.

 Future engineer? Haha.

But weird though.. I was like that too when I was a kid,
but surprisingly didn't inherit any of my dad's genes that code for intelligence in Physics, chemistry and Maths. Hahahahahaha.
What went wrong? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...