October 24, 2010

Some stories - the last few days of college 1

=) It's one week to our finals and I'm here blogging. Don't care. :D
College life going to end soon, if I don't jot those memories down now, I wouldn't have any more chances =)

I'm as tense as ever, but in peace compared to how I felt prior EE and mock. Maybe I've experienced those (wth,next week is exam!) few times already. Maybe because the fact that I generally did better than EE pacified me a little.
But I am still very disappointed with my Bio results =(



Story-telling time nao =)

Wednesday

Skipped MS and went to Loudspeaker =) But found out later that Ms Priya didnt enter class at all. Haha. All the guiltiness went bye bye. :D Qing, Mien, Manie, Mindee and I, plus the boys.

Had lotsa fun. Jay Chou. I like. :D


Thursday

Had our MS final exam. Phew. First time I told so many lies in one hour. Luckily me not Pinocchio xD Finished fast, left the hall fast fast. Went out for lunch.

Who knows:

Cendol factory not open.
Kodomo not open.
Japanese restaurant not open.
Master Chef not open. -.-

We sure had luck.

Finally stumbled upon a Nasi Beriyani shop which looked quite okay. xD
Yubei found it scary and didn't dare to enter. Lols.
Food not bad. But the atmosphere was kinda weird. The boss talking VERY LOUDLY on his phone. Deserted restaurant with the waitresses staring at us as we took pictures -.-


PEEKTURES!




=)

Friday

Our very last MS lesson + presentation. So everyone had to go to college =)
Had bio class in the morning, after that we went to cheese prata. I MISSED MUSHROOM CHEESE SO MUCH. Didn't expect so many people to go though -.-

But we had fun =) One of the last times so many people ate together =)

And of course, took a lot of pictures xD

MS class in the afternoon, at the end of the class, photo session again! xD

The beans group v perasan. Take pictures non stop -.- Still say us girls hiao. Hahahahahahaha.


And of course, Friday, I received the sweetest birthday present ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...