October 1, 2010

Some stories - Post mocks =)




MOCKS are over ! ! Finally. Worth some celebrating yea? :D
I guess I better buck up and study like there's no tomorrow.
Stupid papers. Either I can't do or I couldn't finish on time. :X

Study break next week :)) I guess it really means S.T.U.D.Y.
Or else don't know how I'm gonna die man.
But I won't want to go back to college after break ):
I reckon I'm gonna be humiliated by the marks on the exam papers. o.oa

 *

Haha. Enough of exams. Today had lotsa fun cari makan! Hahahaha.
Went with Yubei, Juliette, Solhah and Mindee to eat Sup tulang kambing.
Nice lar wei. Thanks bei bring us go eat. Though I didn't get the chance to drool in your car. HAHA.

It has been a long time since I LOL-ed  with them :D Those 3 girls (Yubei, Juliette, Solhah) epic at laughing wei! :D Laughed sampai the people from the other tables turned around and stared at us. HAHAHAHAHA! !

Havent eaten such a happy meal with friends for such a long time. Considered some sort of celebration yea? Haha. Yummm. Nasi lemak, sup kambing, milo :D Nice and hearty meal compared to eating in the cafeteria o.oa Haha. Happy happy day.

Sad to think about graduation. I hate parting :(
Friends should stay together, don't you think so?


Juliette Yong, glad you're back :)

*


28 September 2010.

It felt weird seeing the date written on the whiteboard in MPH, above the words "Biological Science 9.00am - 12.10am". Hmmmm.

Having my birthday during mocks. What an experience. o.O
Happy birthday koala too. =)
Koala having holiday while I spent my bday pia exams =(
Thank you Ghanesh for 'congratulating' me being born on this date. HAHA.
Nevertheless, I still had a great day with all the wishes =))

Was studing bio, while the messages started coming. Haha.
First was Ko liang, then Pei Ling, and all the other friends who remembered :)  
Love ya.

Received a few touchy touchy sweet sweet messages. :)))

Thanks bestie Pei Ling, first birthday that we are apart :(

Thanks Ko Liang, and I your surprise :) Bestest birthday present!

And someone that made me super touched by typing a 4 page long messsage! Haha. Shocked ttm when I first opened it. Thanks Yubei! Iyou banyak banyak. 

Thanks Michelle and Baa for the limited edition, one in a million watches :D But not every day's my birthday, you know hor? Haha. It hurts tau ><

Thanks Qing for the blogpost :)



Thanks my friends for the wishes and hugs
I had a great one.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...